Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We had a Fall Festival at the church last Saturday. Hannah had so much fun-I mean, winning candy and stuffed animals is right up her ally:) She is jibber jabbering like crazy-we can make out a lot of it, but occasionally we have no earthly idea what she is saying! This week Luke & I are going to a conference in OKC and Hannah is staying with MiMi, Gee & Ashy (Misty, Gary, & Ashley) Nonnie and Pa are coming up to get her Friday night and she'll stay with them until Thanksgiving Day. Luke and I hope to get a way and relax a bit next week. We will also see April & Isreal AND Kristen & Jeremy.....we are excited to see everyone! The holidays are my favorite time of the year. They always pass too quickly. I think we should have Thanksgiving at the beginning of November.....Luke has told me I can't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.....so, he'd better be ready for Christmas music 24/7 after that :)
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you get to spend quality time with your family & friends!

No comments: